2010-05-24

Socionomics in the advice column

Dear Margo answers the call of socionomics:
Normally, I wouldn't be writing about something like this, but lately it's really affected me. I'm losing faith in the goodness of people, and it's depressing me. I was never like this before. I was an optimistic person and tried to see the good qualities in people, even if I found them less than appealing. Now I find myself closed off more often, and my optimism is faltering. It's much harder for me to trust people or even try to find their good qualities. I'm often preoccupied with sadness and worry that the future of humans is in doubt. I no longer want children because I fear for their futures. Logic says I'm being ridiculous, but I can't stop how I feel, and it's affecting my daily life. I need some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment